An app development lab in Stockholm 🇸🇪
An app lab
I’m Tom Söderlund, and Tomorroworld is my app lab.
With talented developers and designers, Tomorroworld creates companies, products, and prototypes for new apps, services and games.
We offer consulting, primarily in tech leadership, product development, UX, and digital marketing, but generally in everything required in building a new product or company.
- Tech: mainly React/Next.js for web, and React Native for iOS/Android apps. With our Next.js PWA toolkit, we can build MVP’s in just a day or two.
- Design/UX: wireframes and prototypes in Figma.
- Product development: idea and business plan development (see our own guide tool).
- Tech leadership: lead a development team. Recruit (on-site or outsourced) and manage developers and designers.
- Marketing: setting up KPI’s and funnels, tracking with Google Analytics or Mixpanel.
Collaboration & Investments
Do you have an interesting idea with a strong business case? Maybe we can build it together! Tomorroworld also does early stage investments. Get in touch.
Tomorroworld is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Get in touch with CEO Tom Söderlund: email@example.com
Binogi (formerly Studi) creates animated videos and interactive quizzes, tailored to the curriculum in each country. Students, teachers, and parents can learn, play and be inspired through Binogi’s web and mobile apps. 50% of all secondary schools in Sweden pay for Binogi.
⭐️ Key achievements: Set a global product strategy, streamlined the product portfolio, sped up recruitment
Footway / Sportamore
Footway Group is an e-commerce group with 8 different e-stores incl. Sportamore, Caliroots. High revenue, small team and instead data-driven, smart algorithms and lots of automation. I managed the overall IT strategy, infrastructure, and budget.
⭐️ Key achievements: Led a CRO task force where we increased conversion +130% in 7 weeks.
Project manager for secret growth project.
⭐️ Key achievements: led a focused development team and soft-launched a new product
Various digital projects: moving Paradox from retail games to digital/online games, being project lead for Paradox Connect.
⭐️ Key achievements: building an online game portal, payment systems, user acquisition and retention activities